Spring Valley Ranch is about 500 acres of God’s beautiful creation. The topography is rolling hills, hidden hollows and picturesque meadows. The Ranch has a great variety of wild life, seasonal waterfalls, thick foliage, and grand vistas.
To the north, the Ranch has 300 feet of Spavinaw Creek frontage. To the west, the Ranch fronts Lake Spavinaw. To the south, the Ranch fronts the 17,000 acre Spavinaw Hills State Game Refuge. We are a very private setting perfect for all sorts of custom adventures. We are continuing to developing the Ranch to meet a wide variety of needs and interests.
With so many great adventures to choose from the only problem is which one to begin with.
- Boat rental upon request
- 300 feet of Spavinaw creek at the SVR Park (low bank)
- Hiking trails
- Mountain Biking
- Flag football
- Shooting Clays and Pistol range
- 3D Archery
- Canoeing tours of Lake Spavinaw’s inlets
- Ropes course (High and Low Elements)
- Float or canoe trips down the Spavinaw Creek
- Hay Rides
Where do you want to begin your adventure?